March 15, 2012

Lovely Life

I'm in Seventh Grade, finally! This year may not turn exactly like I hoped but it'll be awesome! No doubt! Hehe.. Anyway, this week is Spring Break. But truthfully its so boring! I have nothing to do, my homework is finished. Okay maybe not finished, but I rather do something FUN. I love reading books but it's Spring Break, it's time to get out and enjoy the sun. Especially in Florida. Going to the beach would be a great idea, not that my parents would CARE. I don't think grown ups know the meaning of fun anymore. Except in movies of course..

So anyway nothing to do in spring break for me. While other girls (with cool parents) are hanging out in beaches or malls or wherever the heck they are. Anyway I'm a advise giver so ask anything and I'll post it with a nickname or something... So feel free to send anything to me:) Lol I'm so WEIRD.

No comments:

Post a Comment